Celtic Cable

Celtic Cable

Guest Book

Guestbook

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Back from Hiatus

I'm back!


For a few months, I had no interest at all in knitting. Or spinning. I gave myself some time off, and now I'm feeling an interest in the needles again. I had three WIPs when I left off...

A lovely striped tunic:


Kinda hot for this much wool, which is partly why I set it aside. Also, I didn't put stripes in it. 

It's still hot, but I'm at the sewing-together stage, which means I can spread it over the table and not on my lap. 



And some socks, which aren't in my project page yet.


The latter two are from "Lace One-Skein Wonders." 

I think part of my reluctance to blog is that my laptop is very old and very slow, and I have no intention of purchasing another. I use my ipad for everything, so I might as well use it for pictures too. Just have to get an adaptor thingie. 

I'm off to catch up on all the blogs! I'll leave you with this picture of Patches in the front flower bed. She loves to lay under the flowers and startle me when I reach down to pull weeds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!