Celtic Cable

Celtic Cable

Guest Book

Guestbook

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hiatus


I didn't knit anything for several weeks ... I don't know if it was Spring Fever, or if I just needed a break, but I just didn't want to pick up the needles for ages!

I have about five WIPs, but just two are active ... an open-work cowl, and most of a sock ;-).


Spring finally did come to the Mid-Atlantic, but only recently!




The above photos were taken on the Patapsco Branch Trail (PBT) near Lake Elkhorn in Howard County. It was a lovely day, and a gorgeous day for a run through the woods. 

My sinuses almost immediately disagreed, as I had neglected to take an antihistamine for several days. Four days later, I'm still suffering from it. 

Anyway, the 41st Annual MD Sheep and Wool festival is just a couple weeks away. I'll be going, of course. And I'll try to behave myself, cause I truly do have a LOT OF YARN.


Doesn't the doggie look like some sort of odd miniature alpaca in this photo? Blame the dog groomer. 
Oh. I'm the dog groomer. NEVER MIND! 

Ta! 



4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! I, too, have been in a bit of a knitting funk. Sigh...I need to pull up my big girl panties and just get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first glance I thought it was two cats! The trees look beautiful. I'm so glad spring is finally here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These allergies are killers. Sniff.

    Doggie has character. It always grows out 😙

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of these days I will make it out to your festival. We had Spring for two days then the snow reappeared. I'm over Winter! Totally understand the hiatus. You have to be in the mood and enjoy it if you are going to do it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!