Celtic Cable

Celtic Cable

Guest Book

Guestbook

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Many WIPs for Wednesday!


It only lacks the buttons, which I have at hand, but not yet sewn on!

(I rather suck at sewing anything ... I'm good at seaming, though...not that this sweater has any.)


There is a wonky decrease line on the right, as compared to the left. Not sure what happened. 


The decrease line on the left is closer to the front. How did I mess that up?!

The top-down view in the back.





I posted my blocking adventures in my last blog post, if anyone cares to see it ...












All in all, a fun, relatively fast knit. The arms *are* a little weird, though. Almost too low on the sweater. As near as I can tell, my arms are no higher or lower than anyone else's!

I am also piddling along on a Mandola Hat Cowl, a KnitPicks pattern, using their Stroll hand painted sock yarn. It is really, really pretty. And the seashell yarn sock, which has been sadly shunted aside.





 I believe the Stroll yarn color is "Make Believe."



That pop-top sound you hear is Edgar Allen Poe opening a can of whoop ass ...
Right before I took this picture, Molly (bottom cat) was swatting at Edgar Allen Poe and trying to get him off the chair. Soon as I got the camera, she lay down in her innocent-kitty-pose and pretended to be good.

Don't forget to visit TamisAmis (anyone know how to pronounce that?) for Work-in-Progress Wednesday! 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty sweater! LOL my cat is the same way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty sweater. The yoke really draws the eye to it. I especially like the soft color.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really, really love the top. The cabling turned out so perfectly and of course the color is very elegant. Also, I envy your reported seaming skills, it doesn't matter how good of a knitter you are, crappy seaming will make for a crappy FO.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!