Celtic Cable

Celtic Cable

Guest Book

Guestbook

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Three Squares to Go

...I think. This is not a flattering photo.

I had REALLY hoped to be done with this by now! Despite the snow day, I still didn't finish. And that is because I took some time to organize my seeds, plan a garden, and get my seedlings in.

About 8" Sunday night. Melted VERY fast.


Killer Icicles of Death! Very noisy when they break away from the awning and crash to the ground.

My seed collection. More herbs than vegetables.

I don't know where I'm going to plant all these!

I'm helping. Really.

2 comments:

  1. Three squares to go, only three to go, well done! And then the serious job of attaching them together, I wish you luck.
    Those icicles are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!