Celtic Cable

Celtic Cable

Guest Book

Guestbook

Thursday, June 6, 2013

On Pins and Needles

And wires, of course.

This Gail Nightsongs:

Is now this:







It's not like the photos of the other projects, but I think that is mostly because I used laceweight (or fingering?) yarn. Or perhaps the needles (US6) were too large?



In any case it's done, and I shall wear it to work Monday. I'm going to go do some relaxing hexipuffs, now.



Don't forget to stop by Tamis Amis for Finished Object Friday!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your shawl! Even if you did use a larger needle/different yarn, the pattern is still there and it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful and I love the airy look of it!
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful times ten! Great looking shawl with excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love your version. It's so lacy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Gail looks incredible! Now I wish I knitted it in a less colorful yarn, seeing how beautiful yours is. Be so proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!