Celtic Cable

Celtic Cable

Guest Book

Guestbook

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bohus, Full Speed Ahead!

Onward Bohus!


That is what it is supposed to look like. I promise to forgo the vapid expression when I model my version.
And the ribbon. I'm a bit too old for such frippery. I'll find a nice hook. 

So far:



I am using Cascade 220, because it was available at my LYS, and I really like Cascade. I have done the back and two sides up to the yoke point; now I'm doing the sleeves, which is where begins the colorwork! So I have to go wind some hanks into balls and carefully mark out which colors are which, because since I didn't use the recommended yarn, I clearly didn't use the recommended colors. I hope it won't be too garish!

Don't forget to stop by Tamis Amis for WIP Wednesday!


5 comments:

  1. I like those colors! Agreed: the bow is dopey. Yours will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo. The colorwork is the best part! I'm sure you picked lovely colors for the yoke. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the colourwork. It IS the BEST part :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the colour work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!